Monday, 8 September 2014
Ferdy criticise man united welbeck sell
Rio Ferdinand Criticises 'Mad' Manchester United Choice to Sell Danny Welbeck to Arsenal
By Scott Saunders
8 Sep 2014
2.5K0
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has slammed the club's decision to sell English striker Danny Welbeck to Arsenal, calling the transfer 'mad'.
According to the Express, Ferdinand regards the 23-year-old forward as a real threat even though he was not top of the pecking order at Old Trafford. Welbeck completed a move to the Emirates on transfer deadline day for £16 million, but Ferdinand wonders if his former club will come to regret the decision.
He said: "I cannot believe United let Danny go, especially to Arsenal. That seems mad to me,"
"He's a real threat to defenders and, if Arsenal use him right, he will be very dangerous for them.
"I think he felt frustrated at United because, even if he did well, Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney would be ahead of him. I do wonder if they will live to regret not keeping Danny."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment