Monday, 15 September 2014

Mata Hails Di Maria Display

Juan Mata scored his second goal of the season and the fourth goal of the day as Manchester United, comfortably win over QPR.

He insisted that Di Maria's free kick goal was straight from the training ground.

Di Maria scored United's first goal in the 24 minutes with a curling free kick which went past everyone into the far post. Di Maria was involved in all three other of United's goals and directly assisted Mata for the fourth.

Translating for his new team mate, Mata said "he is very happy with his debut and to score his first goal at home. He had been practicing during the week and he did it in training so its not a surprise for me"

"For me, I have to get to the box. I can help my team by scoring goals and it's my second of the season so I am happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment